Forgiveness will heal you, free you, and catapult your life into a completely new territory of blessings and miracles. This comprehensive guide offers a step-by-step approach to forgiveness with the spiritual foundation that is necessary for ultimate healing.
• Buy a paperback book from your local independent bookstore* or buy the audiobook.
* Support independent bookstores and local merchants! If your local bookstore does not have the title on their shelves, ask them to order a copy of Forgive and Be Free: A Step-by-Step Guide to Release, Healing & Higher Consciousness for you (and while they’re at it, a couple more to stock). If you are looking for a nearby bookstore, go to indiebound.org. Enter your zip code to find an indie bookstore near you and shop local. Many indie bookstores also offer online ordering for books. Forgive and Be Free is available at Soul Connections in Mount Shasta, Bookshop Santa Cruz, Soundpeace and Bloomsbury Books in Ashland, OR and Stepping Stones Bookstore in Santa Rosa, as well as other fine local bookstores.
• Buy the book at Amazon
Feel free to leave a book review at the amazon.com page!
• Buy the book at Barnes & Noble
Feel free to leave a book review by scrolling down to the bottom of the page.
More about Forgive and Be Free
Find out how to forgive. Follow the ten steps to become stronger and more compassionate:
- Create a sacred space
- Tell your story
- Navigate your emotional body
- Embrace your fear with love
- Listen for hidden messages
- Release with breath
- Witness the changes
- Learn the lessons
- Expand your soul
- Emanate a new life
With personal stories, case histories, and hands-on exercises, Ana helps you learn to forgive, bringing you safely through emotional hardships and into serenity. Learn to offer forgiveness to yourself and others, meet your past with compassion, and discover the profound benefits of release, healing, and divine consciousness.